15 signs you should start eating more "grown up" cereal
I did up this list a few years ago on Facebook, but every so often, I like to take it out, dust it off, and post it somewhere. Enjoy!
15 signs it's time to start eating more "grown up" cereal... 1. You start spelling Fruit with two o's. 2. Corn Pops are the least sugary cereal in your cupboard.
3. You're always disappointed when the milk makes your Frosted Flakes mushy, but you've discovered you can avoid that by eating them really, really fast.
4. You've convinced yourself that a bowl of Froot Loops or Fruity Pebbles counts as one Fruit according to the Canadian Food Guide.
5. You don't like Honey Nut Cheerios because they don't have enough sugar.
6. You get really excited at the Club Pack of mini cereal boxes (6 each of Rice Krispies, Corn Pops, Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes) at Costco because there aren't any of the crappy kinds (surely, you can use the Rice Krispies in a recipe of some sort).
7. You're disappointed about buying the Club Pack of mini cereal boxes because they've changed the inside packaging and you can't use them as their own bowls anymore.
8. The leftover milk from the Froot Loops bowl is a delicacy (and you've even found an alcoholic beverage that replicates it). hahaha
9.You consider milkless Corn Pops to be a perfectly good evening snack.
10. You find there are never enough marshmellows in Lucky Charms.
11. You can still spend countless moments trying to spell your name with Alphabits, but are always disappointed at their lack of sweetness. And you now insist on spelling your first AND last names.
12. You consider Raisin Bran to be a "sugarless" option.
13. You think the "Life" cereal commercials are a sham and no kid in their right mind would ever choose those or Shreddies if given a proper range of options.
14. You're disappointed if you get to the bottom of the cereal box and there's no toy. 15. You are not fooled by the talking Mini-Wheat. You know it still tastes like cardboard.